Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Winner Announced: Autumn Bird Skinny Headband

Congratulations to Monica Breymeyer-Gola- entry #85 out of 118. You're this week's winner! You have 24 hours from now to contact me at mylittlepixiesbowtique@gmail.com to claim your prize! You win this adorable Autumn Bird skinny headband. :)
This is a limited edition product. I will be able to make about 7 more with the supply I currently have; I might be able to get  more birds, but I'm not sure. So if you didn't win this week and really wanted to have one, get your order in fairly soon; I'm sure this will sell out! :) The listing is here. I do have other  bird buttons somewhat similar to that one, and I plan to make some other cute bird accessories, so if you have a suggestion for me, I'm all ears! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment