Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Winner Announced: Pair of Small Butterfly Bows

*Due to an entry I missed, I had to recalculate the winner- so this week there will be TWO winners. Congratulations to Stephanie Grams (the first winner), AND Sherry Rigell (the second winner after I added in the extra entries)! Ladies, contact me at mylittlepixiesbowtique@gmail.com with your color choices for your bitty butterfly bows!

If you didn't win but still want to try these guys out, check out this link to view the "small butterflies" category on my new website. I'm trying something new this week, since the new website makes it SO much easier for me to run specials, and for TODAY ONLY, the featured item is available at the special price of only $7.50 per pair or $3.75 per single (regular $8/pair, $4/single)! No need for a coupon; the special price is already loaded into the listings. :) Perfect chance to try them out. :)

*Please do note that processing times are running at about a week unless you give me special instructions for a rush order; I'm still working through all my opening week orders!*

No comments:

Post a Comment